Friday, March 27, 2009

Sluggish

I think I am going to need to pick up the carb intake. It looks like I am getting a lot, but I am only getting 1.5 servings (bread, pasta, rice). My workouts have felt sluggish and my energy has been low. I am going to keep this pace up for the next two weeks and then I am going to up the carbs to two servings.


Workout

Today was my first Tony 1-on-1 yoga and I must say I am much happier with the time. It is only 45 minutes. It goes through a vinyasa sequence, abs and then some stretching. It felt great.

Before yoga, I practiced some kettlebell exercises. I went through some swings, get-ups and cleans. I am still getting use to the moves, so I am going slow and taking my time.


Diet

Calories – 1500

Carbs – 137g (43%)
Protein – 139g (44%)
Fat – 42g (13%)


In good health,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment