Friday, March 13, 2009

Almost There!

Woo-hoo! All my tough workouts are done for the week. All I have left is yoga and stretching.


Workout

Today was Just Arms from Tony’s 1-on-1 series. I followed that with some kettlebell swings and get-ups. Damn those get-ups are hard.

Just Arms is just that, arms. No shoulders. No chest. Nothing but arms. You go from bi’s to forearms to tri’s. 8 sets per group for a total of 24 sets. You do some great exercises like side-tri rise, lean back curls and the forearm sandwich. My forearms were on fire.

Then I moved into a set of kettlebell swings, followed by a couple sets of kettlebell get-ups. I will talk more about the kettlebell next week.


Diet

Calories – 2,200

Carbs – 227g(47%)
Protein – 178g(37%)
Fat – 74g(16%)


In good health,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment