Sunday, March 29, 2009

Paying The Piper

Today was tough. After a previous night of grilling, wine and Belgian beers with a friend, I awoke to feeling like absolute crap. It was a long day with the kids. My wife is gone for the weekend, so it was all me. I will not make this mistake again. I did not workout until 9:30pm and I didn’t eat much throughout the day. Everything I took in was just about burnt up on my run.


Workout

7-mile run, 8-minute miles.

In a word, brutal. It was tough and I really wasn’t up for it. I pushed through after many thoughts of just stopping. I brought it on myself and that is no excuse not to get my workout in. It is a nice reminder of what not to do.


Diet

Calories were low today.

Calories – 1500

Carbs – 189g (57%)
Protein – 100g (30%)
Fat – 42g (13%)


In good health,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment