Friday, May 22, 2009

Kayak Gone Bad

Almost a double today. I was finally able to get the kayak out. I decided to take my youngest daughter with. That turned out to be a big mistake. She cried the entire time. I think the paddle scared her. What was suppose to be a relaxing outing on the lake turned out to be a disaster that ended with a beer.

Workout

Upper Plus followed by Abs/Core Plus both out of the P90X+ routine.

I forgot how tough this one was. Again, I haven’t done it in a while and it showed. Right from the start, I knew I was going to struggle. Push-ups and pull-ups were rough, but I know I will get up to speed rather quickly.

I was sweating buckets by the time I was done. I think it was a combination of a tough workout and the warm weather.

Diet

Calories – 2500

Carbs – 254g (51%)
Protein – 173g (35%)
Fat – 73g (14%)


In good health,
Joe
http://www.eeathlete.com/
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment