Monday, May 25, 2009

Where You Been?

The family and I decided to go away for the weekend to Michigan, so I am behind on my blogs. Instead of trying to make them all up, I will go over what I did and start back up tomorrow.

Friday

I had a great brick workout. 15 miles on the bike and a 3.5 mile run. It felt good, but I feel like I should be a little bit higher in my distances with my first triathlon about a month away.

Saturday

Tony's 1-on-1 Fountain of Youth yoga. Definitely needed this one.

Sunday

This was a double day.

My morning workout was Road Warrior from Tony's 1-on-1 series. It was perfect for being out of town. My first all band workout. Some of the moves were from P90X. It was great. The wife joined me on this one.

My afternoon workout was three and a half hours on the bike. What a great ride. I went around lakes, million dollar homes and some hills. I met up with another cyclist at the end of one of the trails and I asked him where else I could ride. He said follow me. We headed to the streets. It is always a pleasure meeting another cyclist and riding together. Overall, some of the best road riding I have been on.

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment