Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Late Night Hills

I had a pretty busy day today. Between working on the house and spending time with the kids, I didn’t get my workout in until 8:30 PM. This will happen, but I am not a big fan of working out late in the evening. On the positive side, it was only a 3 mile run. On the negative side, it was hill intervals.


Workout

As mentioned earlier, my workout was 3 miles of hill intervals. The run was pretty tough. My max inclines were 7.8. I kept a pace of 8-minute miles. 3 miles were perfect. I was pretty much done at 2.5 mile mark.

I did notice that my legs recovered quite quickly from my 50-mile bike the other day. I have one more hill interval session before I really shift my focus towards triathlon.


Diet

Calories – 2300

Carbs – 261g (54%)
Protein – 154g (32%)
Fat – 69g (14%)


In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment