Friday, May 8, 2009

Last Of The KB's

My final kettlebell workout in this phase. Next week will be a recovery week very similar to that of P90X. The only difference is that I will be adding some triathlon specific workouts to the mix.


Workout

Today was an hour of the kettlebell followed by Ab Ripper X from the P90X routine. It was a total of an hour and fifteen minutes for the workout.

I tell you what. Even though the kb is only 35 pounds, some of the moves are absolutely brutal. After a while, your biceps feel like they are going to tear, arms feel like they are going to give out and legs may buckle.

I am definitely going to look into a heavy kb for chest presses and hammer curls. I feel like I could push it a little more with those moves.


Diet

Calories – 2200

Carbs – 190g (42%)
Protein – 181g (40%)
Fat – 79g (18%)


In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment