Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Good Swim

I am starting to realize how hard it is to blog everyday, but oh well. I am really feeling a lot stronger and I believe it is due to the extra carbs. I know that carbs are key in triathlons and marathons, but I was really trying to lean out as much as possible. Now, I think I am going to focus on performance. After my recovery week, I am back to P90X workouts. I will continue to keep the carbs high.


Workout

Today was a 40-minute swim, all laps. It was easily my best of the season. Minus the pool being overly packed, everything felt right. My stroke, breathing and speed were all in sync.

I think that week off from swimming was definitely beneficial. I can’t remember the last time I felt that good during the swim.


Diet

Calories – 2300

Carbs – 201g (48%)
Protein – 150g (36%)
Fat – 65g (16%)


In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment