Saturday, May 2, 2009

Good Yoga

Today was pretty busy. I am in the middle of cutting trim for the new upstairs doors. It is always fun to use power tools. I added a new cushioned area in the basement to workout on. It is a little more forgiving then concrete. It was great for plyo and worked awesome during yoga.


Workout

My workout was Tony’s 1-on-1 Fountain of Youth Yoga. It was a perfect day for yoga. My body was in need of some good stretching and yoga moves. The 45 minutes of yoga was perfect.

I have to say I am really enjoying this yoga tape. I know I have said it before, but I am saying it again. This yoga video fits perfect into my schedule.

This is another of the Tony 1-on-1 workouts that I recommend.


Diet

High carbs for tomorrows tough run.

Calories – 2800

Carbs – 397g (62%)
Protein – 175g (28%)
Fat – 62g (10%)


In good health,
Joe
http://www.eeathlete.com/
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment