Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Swim Joe Swim

I am still not back to normal after that quick weekend in Michigan. I think between the food and drink, I am going to need a couple of more days. I also think my allergies are contributing to my lack of energy. This is a common theme at this time of year and just something I have to battle thru. Luckily it is gone by the time my triathlons and marathons come around.


Workout

45 minute swim, power drills.

I felt great in the pool today. This is going to be my last pool session for 2 weeks. My local pool is being clean and will not be open until the 6th. This is not a big deal. I don’t anticipate losing much during that week.

Back to today’s workout. I went out pretty hard. I wanted to make the most out of this session due to me not swimming next week. No problems and my shoulder, which can give me problems if I do too much too soon, held up great.


Diet

Calories – 2300

Carbs – 193g (45%)
Protein – 172g (40%)
Fat – 66g (15%)


In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment