Sunday, May 17, 2009

The 10 Miler

Playing catch up on the blogs. I am a day behind. This is actually discussing Fridays workout.

I needed to flip flop my run and yoga because I am heading to a concert this evening and wouldn’t be home until late. I am glad I made that call. Between the late evening/early wake up call by the kids and the cocktails, it never would have happened.

Workout

10 mile run, all hills.

This one was tough. After pounding my legs for the previous 3 days, my legs just didn’t have a quality run in them. My legs felt like lead and I really struggled with the hills. Surprisingly, I have my fastest 10 miler on this course of the year.

Distance – 10 miles
Time – 1:17:12
Pace – 7:43
Total Ascent – 1552 feet
Total Descent – 1572 feet

Diet

Taking a pass on the diet today. With the drinks I had in the evening, I have no clue.


In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment