Monday, May 4, 2009

KB's

Today was very busy. It was my daughters first soccer game, so my usual Sunday double workout was not going to happen. I need to switch things around. This means that there will probably be no rest day this week. This is somewhat ok considering next week is a recovery week. I know what you’re thinking; triathlete’s don’t need to recover. This one does.


Workout

It was my second to last kettlebell workout followed by Ab Ripper X from P90X. You can look back at older blogs for my Ab Ripper X review.

This workout was great today. I gave it my all. I did a bunch of extra reps and I feel like my form is almost perfect. The squats and lunges were a little tough today, but that is to be expected after yesterdays 10-miler.


Diet

I am not sure what to do about my food intake right now. With all the added cardio, I find myself craving carbs more. My appetite is also getting bigger. I will probably keep my same eating schedule for the rest of the week and then switch it up come Monday.

Calories – 2600

Carbs – 317g (57%)
Protein – 169g (30%)
Fat – 75g (13%)


In good health,
Joe
http://www.eeathlete.com/
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment