Friday, April 24, 2009

KB's

This week I had to switch things around a little bit due to my wife’s work schedule. Things are going to get interesting once I start coaching my daughter’s t-ball team next week. I can’t wait for tomorrow. A true triathlon specific workout and the temperature is suppose to reach 80.


Workout

Today was another kettlebell routine followed by Ab Ripper X from the P90X routine. Total workout time of about an hour and a half. This was a tough workout. I never realized how moves that look so easy could be such a pain in the ass. Two hand swings, kettlebell press and the worst, full Turkish get-ups. My heart rate was pretty high during some of the moves.

After the kettlebell routine, I jumped right into Ab Ripper X.

I WILL master the kettlebell!!!


Diet

Calories – 2300
Carbs – 217g (48%)
Protein – 166g (37%)
Fat – 71g (15%)


In good health,
Joe
http://www.eeathlete.com/
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment