Saturday, April 25, 2009

Swim/Bike

A great workout day. All triathlon specific training. I need to post quickly because I am heading out to a concert tonight. The wife gave me a get out of jail free card.


AM Workout

The morning was a dip in the pool. 45 minutes of drills. I felt great. Some of the drills I hit were hand paddles/pull buoy kick drills, 1-arm, fist speed. Everything went smooth.


PM Workout

40 miles on the bike.

I was hauling in the beginning. My speeds were hitting 24-25 miles per hour consistently. Coming back the wind shifted and the temp dropped, typical Chicago. I peddled right into the wind for 15 miles. I still averaged over 20 mph, which was great.


Diet

Calories – 3000

Carbs – 375g (%)
Carbs – 163g (%)
Carbs – 92g (%)


In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment