Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Workout

I am still feeling the prior 2 workouts. The extra food I have been eating seems to be helping my recovery. With it being Easter, there is really no reason to post my diet numbers because I was not paying attention. We all need to have a free day.


Workout

Today was Core Synergistics from the P90X series. The workout is about an hour in length.

I would give todays workout an average rating. There amount of soreness that I had definitely showed its ugly head while performing some of the moves. I did the best I could without going overboard. I did not want to risk injury.

It is a recovery week, so I had no problem keeping the workout light.


Diet

Not a chance. It was Easter.

The numbers will be back tomorrow.


In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment