Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Great Day To Ride

Finally, a perfect day to ride the bike. 70 degrees and no wind. The only issue was that when I got home the kids wanted to go for a bike ride. I had to suck it up and pound the legs again. This was my first ride outside this year with great conditions.


Workout

50 miles on the bike. The course was all twists and turns with a few climbs. There were no straight aways. I averaged 20.3mph. I felt good thru the entire ride. My climbing was good and my cornering also felt good. I hope my future rides are as good as this one was.


Diet

My fat was a little high today, but I was in need of a good burger.

Calories – 2700

Carbs – 251g (50%)
Protein – 145g (29%)
Fat – 106g (21%)


In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment