Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yoga Time

Today was perfect for some yoga. I really needed it. Things were tight, especially my legs. I took the kids to play some baseball and soccer after work. The weather is starting to shift. We are looking at 80’s over the weekend. It could make for a warm run on Saturday.

Workout

Tonys 1-on-1 Fountain of Youth yoga. 45 minutes in length. During some of the poses my calves were killing me. They are very tight. I need to watch it or shin splints are not going to be too far behind.

In the world of triathlon or any endurance sport, shin splints are common and also a pain. I will start doing a lot of extra stretches and strength exercises to try and fix the situation.

I love yoga and I make sure to get in one session a week. If I have some extra time, I will use the P90X yoga which is 90 minutes in length.


Diet

Calories – 2700

Carbs – 301g (51%)
Protein – 207g (35%)
Fat – 81g (14%)


In good health,
Joe
http://www.eeathlete.com/
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment