Thursday, October 1, 2009

Perfect Weather

Today was Tony’s 1-on-1 yoga and a 5 mile run. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

Another yoga run double dip. I started off with yoga in the morning. My body was not as sore, but I was a little tired this morning. I went through the moves with coffee in hand. I felt good when I was done. A lot more flexible then when I started.
It was a perfect day for a 5 mile run. Nice cool temperatures. I could have easily gone an additional 5 miles. Cadence felt good. Legs felt fresh. Everything was smooth. When I was finished, I did a nice 10 minute stretch and called it a day. Hopefully the weather stays like this a few more weeks. I love running in the fall
Diet

Low intake today. I wanted to make a point on the carbs. Most of my carb intake is fruit and vegetable. I only have 1 starch per day.

Calories – 1200

Carbs – 168g (60%)
Protein – 92g (33%)
Fat – 19g (7%)

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment