Thursday, October 8, 2009

Back To Pool

Today was 1-on-1 Yoga with a ½ mile swim. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

Today I tried a new 1-on-1 yoga called patience. I have to say it is my new favorite yoga to do. It is about 35 minutes in length and consists mostly of vinyasa’s. The time goes by very quickly. During the yoga, I noticed my shoulders were pretty sore. This could only mean that my swim had potential of absolutely sucking.

The swim. This was my first time back in the water since my last triathlon of the season. It felt like it. I was so tight in the beginning and my shoulders were killing me, as well as my chest. Finally about ¾ of the way into the workout I loosened up. I finished strong. It was good to get back in the pool.

The problem I face now is that there is no way I am doing legs and back tomorrow. I need to give the shoulders a rest. I am going to flip flop it with my plyo workout.

Diet

Calories – 1800

Carbs – 142g (43%)
Protein – 153g (46%)
Fat – 37g (11%)

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment