Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Recovery Week Day 2

Today was 1-on-1 Just Arms. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

It was just a straight arm workout today. Weightlifting 101. They only muscles worked were bi’s, tri’s and forearms. My intention was to take it easy considering it was my recovery week. That didn’t last but one set. I blasted them. I went as heavy as I could. Towards the end I was taking a few mid set breaks. It didn’t matter. I was in the mood to work hard. When I finished, I almost had to give myself a pat on the back for pushing it. I need to take it back a bit though. I want to really give my muscles a chance to recoup from my previous weeks of work.

Diet

Calories – 1500

Carbs – 165g (54%)
Protein – 110g (36%)
Fat – 33g (10%)

In good health,
Joe
http://www.eeathlete.com/
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment