Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yogarun

Today was Shoulders and Arms with Ab Ripper X. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

Well, I feel like I am coming down with a cold. I am fighting it but I think it is going to win. There is a possibility it can be allergies. I twice a year like clockwork, in October and March.
I worked out anyway. I start off in the morning with yoga. My body feels like it was baseball batted. The prior days workouts definitely packed a punch. The yoga was good. It took me about 5 minutes to finally loosen up, but it was tough. I really struggled with it this morning.
In the afternoon I went for my run. The weather was beautiful. Again, I struggled. Once I hit the 3 mile mark, everything felt sluggish. I am contemplating taking a couple of days off. I think I will benefit from it, but at the same time, I don’t want to lose any gains. I have Legs and Back tomorrow. I really want to push my pull-up numbers. I know what is going to happen. I am going to work out and then regret it the following day.

Diet

Calories – 1600

Carbs – 165g (47%)
Protein – 140g (40%)
Fat – 45g (13%)

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment