Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Last Shoulders of Phase 1

Today was Shoulders and Arms with Ab Ripper X. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

Almost finished with phase 1. Today was a great workout. I went as heavy as possible and pumped out as many reps as I could. My increases were small, but effective. After I was halfway through, my arms were really feeling it. By the time I was done, I could barely lift my arms. My left arm was the worst. I was having a hard time holding the weight it was so burnt.

I will be hurting for a while. I think my shoulders are going to be the worst. I really worked them hard today.

Diet

Calories – 1500

Carbs – 193g (56%)
Protein – 119g (34%)
Fat – 35g (10%)

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment