Saturday, October 10, 2009

L&B

Today was Legs and Back with Ab Ripper X. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

I went into today with the goal of breaking the 100 mark in pull-ups. As soon as I started, I knew I had a shot. I was feeling very strong. My first set of wide grips, I pumped out 14 no problem. My legs were also feeling good. Next L&B workout, I will increase the weight by lbs.

I had no issues what so ever during the workout. When all was said and done, I had 110 pull-ups underneath my belt and felt I probably could have went a few higher.

Tomorrow is a stretch day.

Diet

Calories – 1800

Carbs – 182g (49%)
Protein – 147g (40%)
Fat – 41g (11%)

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment