Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pull

Today was Legs and Back with Ab Ripper X. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

Time for one of my favorite workouts. My plan was to try and increase my pull-ups by 10 and keep the weight used for my legs at 20. Next week, bump it up to 25 lbs.

I started of feeling good and rested. Leg exercises were great. I felt really strong and knew it was time to increase the weight I used. Lunges were feeling exceptionally strong. These are usually my week point.

Pull-ups are also improving rapidly. I went from 80 last week to 95 this week. Next week I will be looking to crack the 100 mark. I really have not had any issues so far. Things are going very smooth.

Diet

Calories – 1900

Carbs – 150g (45%)
Protein – 145g (43%)
Fat – 41g (12%)

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment