Sunday, October 25, 2009

LB

Today was Legs and Back with Ab Ripper X. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

I should finally be caught up on my blogs by tomorrow. It has just been a very bust week.

Before going into this workout, I said I would see how it goes. I really wasn’t feeling all too well and I didn’t want to push it. So I took it slow. I increased the weight by 5 lbs. on all my weighted leg exercises. I took my time thought. A little extra rest between sets and made it through. I was able to increase my pull-ups by 10, giving me a total of 120 for the workout.

Diet

Calories – 1800

Carbs – 175g (48%)
Protein – 150g (41%)
Fat – 40g (11%)

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment