Thursday, October 15, 2009

Recovery Week Day 4

Today was 1-on-1 Yoga and ½ mile swim. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

Another double dip today.

Yoga in the morning was tough. I was extremely tight. I wasn’t even close to touching my toes when I started. When I was finished, I was still pretty tight. I am loving the new 1-on-1 yoga workout. It is a great combination of vinyasa’s and stretching. On my next recovery week, I may do the 90 minute P90X version. I am not sure if it is just because I am doing the workout in the morning, but I feel like I should be a little more flexible than I am at this point.

My swim was great, but again my arms burned out pretty quick. I will need to get use to combining the swim and P90X again. Come to think of it, I never really got use to it the first few times around. I just hope I am not doing more bad than good.

Diet

Calories – 1700

Carbs – 185g (49%)
Protein – 150g (39%)
Fat – 46g (12%)

In good health,
Joe
http://www.eeathlete.com/
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment