Friday, October 16, 2009

Recovery Week Day 5

Today was 1-on-1 Patience Yoga. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

This was a new workout for me. I had never done it in this past and can’t remember the last time I did a straight shoulder workout. I figured it would fit perfect into my recovery week. That it did. My only issue was that I had a hard time going light. There were a total of 18 sets. It is a repeat workout so there are only 9 different exercises. Total time was about 40 minutes. Overall it was a good workout and is a nice addition to the recovery week. Some of the exercises included in the workout are pike’s press, upright row, shoulder press and straight arm flys. It is definitely tough, especially when you get to multiple sets of pike presses.

Tomorrow is basketball.

Diet

Calories – 1400

Carbs – 135g (48%)
Protein – 117g (41%)
Fat – 31g (11%)

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment