Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Good Burn

Today was Interval X. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

I am super sore from yesterdays chest, shoulders and tri’s workout. I need to hit my weight goal so I can switch up my diet.

Another great interval workout. Again, I was pretty tight this morning and it took about 15 minutes before I loosened up. I worked hard on this one. Heart rate was up to 180 at some points. Sweat was a drippin’.

Tomorrow is going to take some schedule switching. I need to fit in back and biceps, ab ripper x and a 5 mile run. My work schedule is all crazy.

Diet

Calories – 1600

Carbs – 173g (50%)
Protein – 122g (36%)
Fat – 49g (14%)

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment