Monday, October 12, 2009

Recovery Week Day 1

Today was a 5mile run and Core Synergistics. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

Ah…the start of the recovery week.

I didn’t know how today was going to go. Last night was my daughter’s birthday party/sleepover. 10 girls ages 7 and under. The morning was a crap shoot.

Today was a double and I was looking forward to my afternoon workout. I love Core Synergistics. First on tap was my run.

I kept it indoors on the treadmill today. It was a little cold outside and I was not in the mood to deal with the elements. The run felt really good. I kept a nice 7:40 pace. I was in a smooth rhythm from the start and never lost it.

In the afternoon came one of my favorites. I love this core workout. It hits every muscle group. I started off strong and then by exercise 5, I remembered how tough it was. By the time I got to ‘plank to chatarunga run’, I was dripping. I was burning a ton of calories. When I finally finished, the stretch at the end was perfect. Just what I needed.

Tomorrow is 1-on-1 Just Arms.

Diet

Calories – 1300

Carbs – 125g (44%)
Protein – 133g (47%)
Fat – 25g (9%)

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment