Saturday, October 31, 2009

Catch Up 2

Yoga, Legs and Back with Ab Ripper X. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

Another two days of catching up. I was at work until 3:30 in the morning the other day, so blogging was not up there on the list.

After a long night at work, yoga was just what I needed. It relaxed me and got me calm of mind. I was pretty sore and tired, but I wanted to fit the yoga in. I am glad I did.

The next day was legs and back and I still was not completely recovered from my late night of work. My plan was to keep all my numbers the same and that would be an accomplishment. I followed that advice on all my leg exercises. I kept the weight at 25. As far as the pull-ups went, I was able to increase the amount of total reps by 12. I finished with a total of 132.


Diet

Calories – 1500

Carbs – 145g (45%)
Protein – 120g (37%)
Fat – 56g (18%)

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment