Monday, February 23, 2009

A Stretch before the Oscars

Today was a complete wash. I was beat. Not due to a hangover, but because the kids are up early no matter what time you go to bed. I laid around all day and got my stretch in right before the Academy Awards. Thing 2 joined me for a couple stretches which was nice. I ended the evening with some sushi and a victory over the wife for the highest number of correct Oscar picks.


This week’s schedule

Sunday - X Stretch (P.M.)

Monday - Interval X Plus and Abs/Core Plus (A.M.)

Tuesday - Total Body Plus (A.M.)

Wednesday - Yoga X (A.M.)
1 mile swim (P.M.)

Thursday - Upper Plus and Abs/Core Plus(A.M.)
3 mile run (P.M.)

Friday - Cardio 5-6 Plus (A.M.)

Saturday - X Stretch (A.M.)


Diet

Calories – 2600

Carbs – 339g (64%)
Protein – 117g (23%)
Fat – 69g (13%)

In good health,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment