Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just What I Needed

Believe it or not, I was uninterrupted by my daughter during today's yoga session. That being said, I was very tired. I think the two doubles have caught up with me.


Workout

The workout today was 1½ hours of Yoga X from P90X. My body was pretty tight and my flexibility was not there this morning. The first 45 minutes were rough. 45 minutes of vinyasa’s mixed with poses is tough by itself.

To sum up, I am waiting for this training phase to end. I am really pushing it.

I see my off week on the horizon…


Diet

Once again I have been very satisfied with my calorie intake. I can’t remember when I had a perfect string of days like this. Things will be changing soon once the tri training kicks in.

Calories - 2,000

Carbs - 213g(49%)
Protein - 157g(37%)
Fat - 60g(14%)


In good health,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment