Sunday, February 15, 2009

Needing a stretch...

Saturday was my stretch and will continue to be for the next four weeks. After that, my training will switch. Again, the stretch was about 55 minutes. I think on days that I stretch, I am going to share an aritcle or some kind of training tip instead of talking about my stretch workout. This would get to be extremely boring.

This weeks schedule

Sunday - Chest & Back/Ab Ripper X (P.M.)

Monday - Plyometrics (A.M.)
5 mile run (P.M.)

Tuesday - Shoulders & Arms/Ab Ripper X (A.M.)
30 minute bike intervals (P.M.)

Wednesday - Yoga X (A.M.)

Thursday - Plyo Legs & Back/Killer Abs (A.M.)
3 mile run (P.M.)

Friday - Core Synergistics (A.M.)

Saturday - X Stretch


Diet

Calories - 2,400

Carbs - 116g(28%)
Protein - 221g(52%)
Fat - 86g(20%)


In good health,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment