Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Little Core

I am feeling completely burnt out after my double yesterday. To be honest, I am just happy to have a single workout today. Everything went smooth. On another positive note, my kettlebell has arrived.


Workout

Core Synergistics taken from P90X. It comes in at about an hour. This workout hits everything, but emphasis is really placed on the core. There are a lot of combination moves, such as lunges with curls/kickbacks/presses, bow to boat and walking push-ups. The routine is fantastic and I look forward to it every time it comes up in the rotation.


Diet

I needed to up the calories and carbs today. I needed to switch a workout due to a wine tasting. It can’t all be hard work. You need to have a little fun every now and then. Anyway, this means Saturday will be my fourth double of the week and body needs the proper nutrition. My ratios were right where I wanted them to be.

Calories – 3,200

Carbs - 382g (59%)
Protein - 173g (27%)
Fat - 89g (14%)


In good health,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment