Monday, June 22, 2009

Dip

It was a very busy weekend and I had an excellent fathers day. This week is going to be very light on the training with my first triathlon being Sunday.

Here is what the schedule looks like.

Monday – 1 mile swim

Tuesday – 15 mile bike

Wednesday – 3 mile run

Thursday – Fountain of Youth Yoga

Friday – X Stretch

Saturday – Rest

Sunday – Olympic Distance Triathlon


Workout

1 mile swim, all laps.

The swim was great. I had a nice pace going. My goggles started letting in some water, so I had to fix them at lap 5. After that, there were no interruptions. I am hoping to start getting in the pool twice a week. We will see if I can fit that into my schedule. I really want to improve on my swimming.


In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment