Friday, June 12, 2009

12 Miler

I woke up today feeling pretty good and ready to tackle my longest run of the season. I am pretty happy I did that light workout yesterday. I have no soreness at all today. The only issue I may have is coaching my daughter’s t-ball game tonight. Being in the sun this morning has made me pretty tired. I am going to need a cup of coffee before I hit the field.


Workout

12 mile run, all hills.

I started off feeling good. I had a nice pace and there were no coyote’s on the trail. I heated up pretty quickly and there was cotton blowing everywhere. My allergies would be pretty bad once I finished this run.

Right around mile 9, I started getting a little tired. By mile 10 it was gone. I really wanted to finish. I had no sunscreen on and I could feel my arms getting burned. I finished strong and, overall, it turned out to be one of my best runs this year.

Total Time - 1:33:38Pace - 7:48Total Ascent - 2237 ft.Total Descent - 2251 ft.

Calories Burned - 1434

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment