Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yogi

Today was Tony’s 1-on-1 Yoga and a 4 mile run. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

The yoga session came right on time. I really needed it. My body is way sore. The main thing I like about the 1-on-1 yoga is that it is half the length of the P90X Yoga. I try to do yoga throughout the year, but sometimes it gets lost in my triathlon training. The yoga starts off with about 25 minutes of vinyasa’s, warrior poses, etc. and then goes into some ab work. You finish off with some good stretching. My flexibility is not where it needs to be.

My run was pretty basic, 4 miles at about an 8 minute mile pace. I am pretty much in triathlon maintenance mode for the next few months. I will start incorporating some swimming and biking in a few weeks.

Diet

Calories – 1800

Carbs – 165g (47%)
Protein – 145g (42%)
Fat – 36g (11%)

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment