Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Plyo II

Today was Plyo X. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

An early morning plyo session to start off the day. I have to admit, I was not looking forward to it. I was still pretty sore. I was a tad bit behind on time, so I had to skip the bonus round. I wasn’t worried. The bonus round has some pretty basic moves. I believe it is there for an extra cool down.

I felt pretty good today when I was finished. I still had a little tightness in my left hip. Hopefully over the next few weeks it will be 100%. I do love the plyo and I think it is a huge help when it comes to triathlon. Since I started doing plyo, my times have definitely gotten better.

Diet

Calories – 1700

Carbs – 130g (40%)
Protein – 147g (47%)
Fat – 45g (13%)

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment