Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sting

The holiday weekend has really thrown me off. Just to touch on a few things since I last posted.

Workouts:

6 mile run
40 mile bike
Yoga
Chest and Back
20 mile bike

All workouts went pretty well with the exception of the run and the bike. I underestimated the heat during the run. Between my lack of water, the heat and my pace, I ended up feeling absolutely awful and had a hard time cooling my body temp and getting my heart rate back down. It was not a good cooldown. I will never make that mistake again.

My bike ride was complete with a bee getting stuck in my helmet and stinging me right above the temple. The burning and throbbing lasted for the rest of the day. No fun at all.

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment