Sunday, September 27, 2009

Basketball and The X Stretch

Basketball and the X stretch. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

On Fridays and Saturdays, there is not going to be much to talk about. So I figured to combine the two days into one blog.

Friday, which should be a Kenpo X day, is going to be basketball. I play for about 2 hours and burn more calories than I would with just Kenpo. There is really not much to discuss with basketball, but I will keep track on how far off my jumper is. I still have a long way to go before it is back where it use to be.

Saturday’s stretch day and just what I needed. After my first week of the X, I am sore and my left hip is extremely tight. The left side is what took most of my impact on the bike crash.

Today is one of those days I still had another triathlon or long distance run. The weather is absolutely perfect here in Chicago for a run.

I am averaging my two days of food. It is good to see I have been so consistent with my intake.

Diet

Calories – 1900

Carbs – 165g (46%)
Protein – 151g (42%)
Fat – 42g (12%)

In good health,
Joe
http://www.eeathlete.com/
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment