Monday, December 14, 2009

Yoga And Core

Workouts were Yoga X and Core Synergistics. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

I have found my groove with the Yoga X once again! I thought I enjoyed the shorter version more, but I was wrong. There is something about 90 minutes of yoga that makes me feel rejuvenated. Since going back to the P90X version, I am slowly starting to feel better overall. The moves are coming back to me and by doing it on the weekends, the time seems to fly by. I forgot just how sore you get from the workout.

The next day was Core Synergistics. I felt very strong during the workout. I probably could have gone heavier on a couple of the moves, but I wanted to keep it a recovery week. My body was a little sore from yoga, but it definitely did not hold me back. During the workout, I also noticed that my knee is feeling a little better which is good. I had a little mishap tripping over one of my daughters toys in the basement. I was not happy at the time, but it seems kind of funny now.

Tomorrow is Tony’s 1-on-1 Just Arms and I plan on going heavy.

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment