Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Last Insanity

Workouts were Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit, kettlebell work with 1-on-1 Killer Abs. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

My final Insanity of this phase and once again, it had me on my hands and knees. There is a part of this workout when you are in the plank position for an extended period of time. It is tough. I needed to take a couple of breaks. I have 2 more cracks at this workout before my routine switches. We will see if I am able to make it through without breaks. I am very impressed with this Insanity workout. I am considering getting the full workout, but it wouldn’t be until after triathlon season.

Next up was my kettlebell routine with 1-on-1 Killer Abs. This one I started pushing the envelope a bit by adding some extra reps and really concentrating on form. Again, I have this workout 2 more times and I think I am going to keep pushing it. I love the kettlebell workout and when I couple it with Killer Abs, it makes a great routine.

I am starting to feel rejuvenated. I am starting to get a good amount of rest and really clean up my eating. It’s amazing what few days of clean living can do for you.

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment