Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Just Insane

Today was Insanity Plyometric Cario Circuit with 1-on-1 Killer Abs. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

I rolled out of bed this morning determined to get my workouts in. I wasn’t feeling great, but better than yesterday. The only thing I saw as a potential problem was that I was going to do the workout that kicked my ass last week. I wasn’t too worried about the kettlebell.
I started off the Insanity workout slowly. I got through the first few sets ok. I got to the last round of exercises and was toast. Again, I ended up taking breaks and breathers. This is one tough workout. Next week will be my last attempt for a few weeks. I am determined to get through it without having to take a break. This will be easier said than done.

The afternoon kettlebell routine was decent. I was excited because this was the first time I was doing this routine at the gym and they have a variety of KB’s. I was able to increase the weight for my chest presses, curls, tricep extensions and upright rows. I am almost thinking I need to pick up the next size KB for the house. The chest presses got tough towards the end. I was pretty burned out. Overall, I would give it a B. Being at the gym, I felt rushed and out of my comfort zone. I am still trying to figure out why. It might have been the need to get back to work. Who knows? We will see how it goes next week.

Killer Abs was, well, Killer Abs. There is not much to say here, 500 reps of pure fun.


Diet

Calories – 1600

Carbs – 155g (49%)
Protein – 130g (40%)
Fat – 33g (11%)

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment