Sunday, December 13, 2009

Recovery On The Horizon

Workouts were a 20 mile bike, 5 mile run and Total Body Plus. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

The week is coming to an end and so is this phase. Next week is my recovery week. I am looking forward to a little lighter of a load.

A bike and a run, I haven’t had this combo in a while. Like I have said prior, these workouts are the for triathlon maintenance. This was not a brick. I biked in the morning and ran in the afternoon. I had a very clean run. It couldn’t have been smoother. The bike was a good way to start off the morning. I am going to start rotating cycling and swimming with my weekly run.

Total Body Plus was no fun. I had to work around my daughter who wanted to get in on the action. It was quite funny, but extended my workout by 10 minutes. I stayed the same here as the previous week. I was going to try and be a hero today. I was tired and sore from the previous couple of workouts. I didn’t want to get sloppy on form and risk injury. I t was still a tough workout. I went slower with my reps to make them more intense.

Day off tomorrow and then it’s a weekend yoga.

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment