Saturday, December 5, 2009

Still Sick

Workouts were a 4 mile run and Total Body Plus. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

I am still trying to shake this cold, so that mad the workouts extra tough this week. I am also going to stop putting in diet info. The reason being is that it is always pretty close to being the same. Carbs are between 45g-55g, protein 35g-45g and fat 10g-14g.

I struggled with my run this week and cut it short. With all the chest congestion I had, breathing was difficult. I went as long as I could feel somewhat comfortable. Once I began to feel like I was struggling, I knew it was time to stop. I probably shouldn’t have run at all.

Total Body was again tough. I really didn’t have a lot of energy and strength, but I did it anyway. Again, probably a bad idea. I didn’t push too hard and stayed in my comfort zone. I still felt that I got in a good workout.

The next couple of days are going to be slow. I am going to take tomorrow off and then hit yoga the next day.

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment