Monday, November 2, 2009

Last Week Phase 2

Today was Spinning and Chest, Shoulders & Tri’s with Ab Ripper X. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

My last chest shoulders and tri’s workout of this round. I was able to increase all push-ups by a couple and increased the weight on a handful of exercises. I have to say that I find this workout really tough, more so than Chest and Back or Plyometrics. I am happy to be putting this one behind me for a little bit.

Finally, back on the bike and it felt great. It got me looking forward to triathlon again. I know, it’s still way early. I only went 30 minutes, but it was an intense 30. I may hit the bike one more time this month. We will see.

Diet

Calories – 1400

Carbs – 135g (45%)
Protein – 127g (42%)
Fat – 39g (13%)

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment