Thursday, November 5, 2009

3 Times The Fun

Today was Yoga, 5 ½ mile run and Back & Biceps with Ab Ripper X. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

Past couple of days have been good.

Back and Biceps was an A+ workout. I went heavy and it showed in my pull-ups. The first 2 sets I was able to get a few more than the previous week, but after that I struggled to keep the same amount. I really pushed it at the end with the strip set curls. Bi’s were burnt.

Yoga was ok. I need to do more stretching. My body is not bouncing back after these workouts.

5.5 mile was again excellent. I kept a nice steady pace, 7:40. Hit a couple of hills, which I miss from my triathlon training.

Tomorrow is Legs and Back, the following day I am getting my wisdom teeth taken out. I am thinking of taking the whole week off to let my body recoup from some hard training. I never really took any serious time off from my last race. We will see.


Diet

Calories – 1700

Carbs – 185g (49%)
Protein – 150g (39%)
Fat – 46g (12%)

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment