Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Boring

Today was 1-on-1 yoga and a 5 mile run. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

Today was a pretty boring day as far as workouts go. Nothing very interesting to talk about other than the fact that my hips and a$$ are killing me from yesterdays Insanity workout.

Yoga was good. My body was definitely in need of it. I am 99% sure I am going to be switching to the P90X yoga once or twice a month. I am in need of it.

The 5 mile run was extra boring. The weather forced me inside. I made the most of it and did some intervals to make the time go by a little faster.

Diet

Calories – 1700

Carbs – 185g (49%)
Protein – 150g (39%)
Fat – 46g (12%)

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment