Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dumb

Today was Interval X. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

Again, supers sore this morning and really did not feel like doing this workout. I think part of the reason was that I woke up an hour earlier due to me not setting my clock back. I can understand the day of the time change, but the day after? No excuse.

I went through the workout and gave a much as I could. The soreness and tired body never went away. The coffee really didn’t help much either. Luckily I am able to eat another serving of carbs, so that will help in my recovery process.

Diet

Calories – 1300

Carbs – 133g (49%)
Protein – 110g (40%)
Fat – 29g (11%)

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment