Friday, November 20, 2009

Delta Run

Workouts were 1-on-1 Yoga, 5 mile run and 1-on-1 Diamond Delts. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

The yoga was perfect. Good stretch and the time went by fast. This was my first yoga in a couple of weeks, so I wasn’t as flexible. Actually, I felt really stiff when I started. By the time I was finished, I had loosened up a little bit.

My 5 miler wasn’t really what I was hoping for. I wanted to get outside, but it was cold and rainy. I was stuck on the treadmill. The only good part about this was that I was able to control my speed. I kept it at a nice 7:45 pace.

The delt workout was tough. This was only my second time doing this routine, so I was not truly comfortable with it. Needless to say, I had to move a little slow throught the workout to make sure I had the correct form. I know I am going to be feeling this tomorrow. I went heavy on the shoulder presses and 4 sets of pikes press had my arms shaking.

Tomorrow it is back to a little triathlon workout. One hour on the bike.

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment